Studying abroad around the ancient heritage of the world and learning from the best faculties, Rome is the place for you to experience it. Everything, from campus life to cultural events in the country, is highly stimulating in Rome. If you're choosing the University of Rome Tor Vergata for your higher education, then don't stop; make an application right away. Tor Vergata is known for conducting various events and offering multiple English-taught courses, sports activities, and special offers. It is on the list of the top 300 universities in the world. The university is spread across 600 hectares and has various institutions.
The University of Rome Tor Vergata is inspired by the methodology of the Italian education system. For international students, the university offers a wide range of courses. The university is famous for its master's courses in engineering and business administration. You need a minimum grade of 75% in your previous degree to enroll in these courses. If you opt for a bachelor's degree, you must have a minimum GPA of 75% in secondary education. If you're opting for an English-taught course, you need to have an IELTS certificate with an average score of 6.0, not less than 5.5 in each band.
Tor Vergata provides various courses in different sectors, like:
Economics: University offers bachelor's, master's and PhD courses.
Engineering: The university offers master's and PhD level courses. If you want to pursue a bachelor's in engineering, you can opt for a BSc in engineering sciences.
Medicine and Surgery: If you're a medical enthusiast who wants to take your studies higher by pursuing a PhD in medicine, then the University of Tor Vergata has a lot of options for you.
Mathematics and Natural Sciences: The university offers plenty of biology and mathematics courses to help you get into a research-oriented career.
Law: PhD courses in public and jurisdictional law.
Humanities: Courses in various fields like tourism, philosophy, and cultural heritage. One of the most famous bachelor's courses in Tor Vergata is a bachelor's in Global governance.ts.
1. BSc in Business Administration: If you want to gain theoretical and practical knowledge about management and make yourself skilled for the best placement offers, then this is the course for you. The course is based on a multidisciplinary approach to teaching. It uses concepts from subjects like finance, economics, and management. The best thing about this degree is that its curriculum is regularly updated to keep up with global management trends. This international approach will help you succeed professionally. The foundation course is for two years. Students can select their area of expertise after two years of business administration and economics. In the third year, the course is pursued under one expert.
2. MSc in Business Administration: If you want to extend your knowledge in business administration, then opting for a master's in business administration is a great choice. It is the programme that helps you get international job offers. The University of Rome "Tor Vergata" offers six different specialization subjects and gives the international student the liberty to choose:
Marketing and Sales
Control and Auditing
Social Innovation and Sustainability
The international students are given exposure to work with experienced entrepreneurs. This will help international students prepare for placements. In the dynamic global business environment, this course will help you build strong communication skills and guide you towards the path of an international career.
3. MSc in Finance and Banking: This programme includes quantitative methods. It is best suited for students who are interested in handling books and applying mathematical and statistical techniques in the field of finance. Advanced MatLabs are designed for students to integrate their theoretical and practical practices. Various finance companies are in partnership with the University of Rome "Tor Vergata"; the top ones are ARPM, Morningstar, Mathworks, and RPM. Numerous seminars, guest lectures, and training activities are conducted periodically for students.
Working under real-world exposure will help you gain the knowledge of a competitive edge in the sector. If you want to apply for an MSc in Finance and Banking, you should first learn Italian. Having basic communication skills in the country's native language will open doors for better learning.
4. MSc in Engineering: There are several specialization options in Masters of Engineering, including Mechatronic, ICT and Internet, and Chemical Nano-engineering.A Master's in mechatronic engineering will make you an electronics and robotics expert and help you gain great knowledge about control theory. Well-equipped labs are there to help students with innovative study practices.
If you are interested in the internet and the digital workplace, then opting for a master's in internet engineering is the best choice for you. At the end of this course, you will be able to design basic technologies and manage complex internet-based services.
Pursuing a master's in chemical nano-engineering will help you acquire interdisciplinary training in chemistry and its applications. The course design is in such a way that it will provide you with a detailed understanding of numerical modeling. It helps predict the chemical and physical properties at the nanoscale.
5. MSc in Physical Activity and Health Promotion: If you want to be a professional trainer in physical activity, this course might help. The University of Rome "Tor Vergata" gives the graduates a chance to learn from and interact with experienced biologists, medical doctors, and trainers. You need a degree in the relevant field to get admission to this course.
6. MA in Tourism: This course requires a previous degree with a score of at least 45%. Tourism is a growing sector all over the world and has ample job opportunities. Pursuing tourism from Tor Vergata will also give you internship opportunities.
The University of Rome "Tor Vergata" is known for providing both domestic and international job opportunities. Rome is currently a hub for great job opportunities, and the packages are also stimulating. Students are allowed to get in touch with recruiters or companies. Most of the time, a student has a job in hand before officially graduating from college. The university hosts two significant events for students and alums to network with hiring employers under the name "Two Career Days at Tor Vergata." Two types of internships are available for students; curriculum and non-curriculum. The former is done during the course and will provide 6 points and a letter of experience. The latter is done after the course and provides you with 500 euros per month.
The admission process for the University of Rome Tor Vergata is convenient for international students. All public universities in Italy have a similar admission process according to government regulations. The application process consists of four stages:
1. Choose the course: Tor Vergata offers a wide range of courses and disciplines. International students can choose a relevant program based on their eligibility and career goals.
2. Meet the requirements (which differ for every course): It is necessary to meet the minimum requirements to apply for the selected course. It is imperative to read the course requirements carefully to ensure that you are eligible for the course.
3. Admission: Once you have met the minimum requirements, the admission process begins. EU and Non-EU students with international qualifications fill out the online application along with paying the application fee.
4. Enrollment Process: The University reviews the application once it is completed. Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, you also need to furnish a Statement of Comparability issued by the CIMEA or a Declaration of Value issued by the Italian Consulate.
Once the university has approved your application, you can apply for a student visa.
An Italian long-stay visa is compulsory for non-citizens to be present in Italy for longer than 90 days. International students need to have a valid student visa to study in Italy. The student visa is an "entrance visa". Therefore, it only allows international students to enter Italy. An Italian residence permit is required to reside and study in Italy for more than 3 months. A student visa can be obtained from the Italian Embassy. The residence permit can only be applied for in Italy.
To apply for an Italian student visa, you need to submit the following documents:
Completed Student Visa Application Form for Italy along with visa fee receipt
Valid travel documents and a passport
Previous visas and international travel information
Domestic identity documents like birth certificates
Offer letter from an Italian university
Documents verifying financial ability, accommodation arrangements and police clearance
Any other documents, according to the latest visa requirements provided by the Italian Embassy
Is there anything that creates a hurdle in your study abroad journey? Our counselors are here to help you in every possible way and will submit your application right away. Contact Meridian Overseas Education Consultants at 1800-1230-00011 (toll-free number) or mail us at email@example.com.