Study in USA

    Study in USA for Indian Students

    The United States has always been a top study-abroad destination as the country has a lot to offer. From being home to the number one ranked university in the world to its catalogue of major schools specialising in different fields of study, higher education in the US is unparalleled. For so many, the dream is to study in USA, and we advocate for that!

    Universities in USA are held in high regard worldwide for their strong STEM and liberal arts programs and the quality of education they offer both national and international students. USA is the land of opportunities that offers students a good quality of life with plenty of facilities and activities.

    Why Study in USA?

    Many Universities in USA are at the top of every world ranking page for their elite education, extracurricular facilities, and high graduate employment rates thanks to the well-funded education system. 48 of the top 100 universities in the world are located in the US boasting state-of-the-art facilities, provision of practical foundational experiences, and skill-based learning. The most outstanding courses are available with options for students to mould their degree to their preferences and customise it due to the flexibility of deciding their major. Students can opt for dual degrees and easily find internships to advance their careers. Universities in the US also provide great student support and multiple scholarships for international students. Studying in the US means studying in a multicultural learning environment due to the diverse student population on every campus.

    Top Courses to Study in USA

    Courses offered by universities in USA are flexible. You can easily mould them according to your needs and customise your degree. Degrees from American universities are globally recognised, especially STEM courses, which hold great importance no matter where you go. No matter what you pursue, a US education will allow you to excel at it. Generally, bachelor's courses in the USA take four years while master's take two years.

    Some of the top courses to study in USA are below.

    Top Universities to Enrol in USA

    According to QS World University Rankings 2023, over 25 US institutes rank in the list of top 100 institutes worldwide. With cutting-edge tools and easy access to a wide range of resources, American institutions keep their curriculum current, focused, and relevant.

    Let’s take a look at the top universities in USA:

    • University-of-the-Pacific
    • columbia-university
    • The-University-of-Alabama-at-Birmingham
    • massachusetts-institute-of-technology
    • Pace-University
    • stanford-university
    • Cleveland-State-University
    • Arizona-State-University
    • Governors-State-University
    • yale-university

    Key Areas for Studying in USA

    Top Cities Preferred by Students

    The USA is home to many beautiful cities housing the country's top universities. Students especially love some cities for their connectivity, infrastructure, job opportunities, etc. QS ranks such student-preferred cities from around the globe using the opinions of the present students, including factors like desirability and affordability.

    Below are the top-ranked student cities in the USA.

    • Boston
    • New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Atlanta
    • Philadelphia

    Student Visa Requirements for USA

    To study in USA, you need a student visa. Once you receive an offer letter from a university, an I-20 form is sent, which contains all your details. Upon receiving this, you also have to pay your SEVIS fees. SEVIS ID is present on the I-20 form. Once you do this, you have to access your SEVIS ID present on the I-20 form and pay the SEVIS fee. After doing this, only you can book your visa interview slots. The whole process is of two days, for biometrics and the interview, respectively.

    The general requirements of US Student Visa are:

    • A Valid Passport
    • I-20 Form
    • Proof of Acceptance by the University
    • Proof of Financial Stability
    • Confirmation Page of DS-160
    • Conformation of Appointment
    • Academic and Professional Documents
    • SEVIS Fee Confirmation
    • valid-passport
    • i-20-form
    • confirmation-of-acceptance
    • evidence-of-sufficient-fund
    • confirmation-page-dsp
    • confirmed-offer-letter
    • academic-and-work-experince
    • sevis-confirmation

    Work Opportunities after Studying in USA

    Universities in USA offer internship programs to help you start your professional career. Students benefit from this and obtain internships during their college years to gain hands-on industry exposure and access better pay after graduation.

    Highest paying professions in the USA are:

    • Data Scientist
    • Surgeon
    • Psychiatrist
    • Financial Managers
    • Statistician
    • Computer Engineers
    • IT Manager
    • Actuary
    • Marketing Managers


    In the USA, healthcare professionals get paid the most. Engineers, pilots, and IT professionals are paid quite well in the non-medical field.

    With some of the best resources in the world, US education is quite different and focuses on practical learning. In terms of learning and flexibility, the US system is better than the education system in India.

    Scholarship amount varies depending on the type of scholarship and awarding organisation. But, several scholarship programs even offer up to 100% scholarships.

    Book Your Online Counselling Session