Master of International Management or MIM is one of the UK's famous and prestigious postgraduate degrees. It is about three years in duration and will provide you with the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and experiences to work in any global business. UK is a leader in offering MIM courses, and there are many of the top universities which provide MIM courses.
MIM has got high demand in International Business, and many of the top international companies hire MIM graduates. According to a recently published study, the number of MIM graduates entering the job market is expected to increase by 99 million in the next ten years. This gives a clear idea about the growing demand for this course and that it is the right time to be admitted to the MIM program.
1) The significant advantage of doing a master of International Management course is that you get to work globally with different kinds of people, cultures, ideologies, etc.
2) These are the qualities you get at the end of this course that will help you get a job.
3) The latest research and technology used in this course will keep pace with global technologies and give you a more competitive edge when you go for job interviews.
4) Many skills are taught, including English Literature and Speech. The program helps you learn a language for global business communication.
5) Because it is a multi-cultural field of study, you may readily adapt to any office culture. One of the reasons MIM is a highly sought-after program in the UK.
6) It exposes you to cutting-edge technology utilized in worldwide business and helps you become a global professional. The course opens doors globally.
7) In terms of job placement, it is ranked as the highest in the world & this is what makes MIM a premier program that gives you all the necessary tools and skills to get any international job quickly.
8) The MIM curriculum is very employable, making it a popular degree among students. This is because the degree equips graduates for success and job progression.
1. You must have a bachelor's degree, preferably with a minimum of 3 years of work experience and approval from your employer.
2. Minimum age limit is 21 years old.
3. Your country should be a European Union member state.
4. Must be able to read and write English fluently with good comprehension.
5. Do not have a criminal record or any severe health condition.
6. Should be able to take care of yourself in stressful situations.
7. Familiarity with computer software.
8. You can only apply for the master of international management if you are not married and do not plan to marry soon.
1. London School of Business and Finance (LSBF)
2. Lancaster University
3. Birmingham City University, UK
4. Aston Business School, Birmingham City University, UK
5. Manchester Metropolitan University, Manchester, UK
6. Oxford Brookes University, Oxford, UK
7. Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent, UK
8. Coventry University college of science and technology business school, Coventry city center campus in west midlands, UK
9. Southampton Solent University Business School, Southampton Solent University Business School (SSUBS), Fareham Campus on the south coast of England, UK
10. University of Birmingham Business School, Birmingham City University, UK
11. Cardiff Metropolitan University, Cardiff, UK
12. University of Chester Business School, Chester Cheshire in northwest England, UK
The course is designed so that you get to learn everything right from the beginning of your career. The curriculum comprises all the elements needed to become a successful entrepreneur and a great executive. The course allows you to achieve success in academia. It gives you the required tools & skills to succeed globally in any international company, which will help you throughout your career.
1. MIM Course in UK – Master International Management
2. MIM Course in UK – Master International Business Management
3. MIM Course in the UK – Master of International Management
4. MIM Course in the UK – The Master Of International Business Management Degree (MIM-UK)
5. MIM Course in the UK – The Global Executive MBA Program (GESMR)
6. MIM Course in UK Masters of International Business (MIB)
7. MIM Additional Studies Courses at University College London, England, and the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co Kildare.Ireland
8. Salford University Business School's Postgraduate Diploma for MIM graduates
1. MIM Application Form
2. MIM Admission Test Result
3. MIM Admission Test Registration Form
4. MIM Course Fee Payment Status Confirmation/Letter or Bank Pay In Slip
5. Evidence of English Language Proficiency (IELTS / TOEFL )
6. Photocopy of Passport (First Page & Last Page)
7. Copy of your college degree & Transcripts
8 . 3 passports sized photographs
9 . Academic Reference Letters from College/University
10 . Business Reference Letter from Senior Executive in your Company
11 . Personal letter on company letterhead from Manager/Executive in Charge
MIM in the UK
The Master of International Management (MIM) is a professional degree designed to give you the skills and knowledge to become a fully qualified global professional. The one-year program equips you with the necessary skills and expertise in international business. It has been designed by an international team of experts from leading universities worldwide. The curriculum incorporates all essential aspects of global trade, such as business communication, financial management, customer needs, legal issues, and globalization issues. It develops strategies to ensure students have a solid foundation for future careers.
Studying International management in the UK is a plus because it gives you multiple job prospects. The course helps you become global and enables you to work globally with different people. It is one course that teaches you to work in a team, lets you handle stressful situations, and gives you the ability to get any international job quickly.