Why Study In UK?
08 August 2021
27 June 2022
Are you planning to Study in UK and applying for a UK visa ? If so, you've come to the right place. The United Kingdom is yet again emerging as one of the most popular immigration destinations for Indians looking to live and work in the UK. Though the system for United Kingdom immigration is stringent compared to other developed nations, there are multiple ways to achieve the UK immigration objective.
The recent flexibilities in the UK's immigration have also become feasible after the European Union referendum results declared on June 23, 2016 and the decision of the UK to exit from the European Union. These events cover the introduction of the UK Innovator and UK Start-up visa policies, with certain new possibilities for qualified migrants to settle and work in the UK.
If you are a skilled and qualified professional from India or any other country, you can consider the UK as the world’s best destination to migrate to and settle permanently to live, work, and study. Its high standards of living and cultural diversity make it the most sought-after destination for individuals seeking a quality life for themselves and their dependents. In spite of Brexit, the UK still maintains its strong economic growth due to its involvement in world imports and exports through its set of industries and world-renowned educational institutions.
• There is a high demand for qualified and skilled workers who can contribute to the economy and get high-paying jobs.
• Super-quality and no-cost medical facilities are provided all over the National Health Service (NHS).
• Globally recognised education at universities and colleges
• An excellent passport that facilitates travel across the world.
• A strong economy supports industries and enterprises.
Though the UK Visa Application Process is not very complex but sometimes it can be confusing. United Kingdom offers many options for qualified global candidates to come and work in the UK. Individuals seeking permanent residence (PR) in the UK, on the other hand, must first apply as temporary residents before becoming eligible to apply for permanent residency in the UK through Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).
Here are some pathways through which citizens from across the globe are migrating to the UK:
• With an advanced job offer,
• With the assistance of a Tier-4 visa,
• With a business idea (as an entrepreneur)
• As an investor, • through marriage to a UK citizen (PR).
Your eligibility is primarily determined by your performance in the UK Point-Based Immigration System. The points-based system assesses the eligibility of the applicant against many relevant factors in order to apply for UK work, education, and business visas.
It is important to note that most of the UK work visa processes (Tier 1 visa processes), as well as the UK study visa processes (Tier 4 visa processes), are processed using the UK Tier Points-based structure system.
1. Tier 1 UK Visa (or "Talent Visa")
The Tier One visa is a visa scheme designed specifically for "high-value migrants" from outside the European Economic Area (EEA), and it includes the Tier One Investor visa process (where the investor must invest a minimum of two million pounds), the Tier One Extraordinary Talent visa (which includes only a few exceptionally talented individuals), and the Tier One Family Visa.
Please note that, as of March 29, 2019, the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa scheme has been replaced by the UK Innovator visa scheme.
2. Tier 2 UK Visa (or "Skilled and Sportsperson Visa")
This Tier 2 UK Sports Visa scheme particularly invites those candidates who have specific qualifications in their field of occupation for which the UK has a shortage of skilled workers. This visa scheme covers the sportsperson visa (Tier Two visa) and the Minister of Religion visa (Tier Two visa).
This particular visa type has been organised for skilled and qualified employees that reside outside the EEA (European Economic Area). They can apply for a valid job offer from an employer in the United Kingdom under the Tier Two Sponsor program. Further, this visa scheme also works for those skilled workers that are being transferred to the UK for work by an international enterprise or company using the Tier Two Intra-Company Transfer visa scheme.
3. Tier 3 UK Visa (or "Skilled professionals' Visa")
This Tier 3 UK professionals Visa kind of visa scheme can help low-skilled professionals. With the help of this visa system, the UK government provides a chance for low-skilled professionals to fulfil their dreams and fill certain temporary labour shortage industries.
4. Tier 4 UK Visa (or "Student Visa")
A Tier 4 UK Student Visa is a type of visa that has been specially arranged for students who live outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and wish to study at a college or university in the United Kingdom. However, the candidate should have secured a place at the UK Educational Establishment before applying for the Tier 4 Visa (Student Visa).
5. Youth Mobility Visa in the United Kingdom
If your age is less than 30 and you have completed your graduation, then the Youth Mobility Visa Scheme in UK can work for you within the Tier 5 visa system, allowing approximately 55,000 young people each year to come and work in the UK as part of their working holidays.
Here we are providing details about some other visa systems like the UK Business Visa, UK Visitor Visa, UK Family Visa, and eligibility for the visa. It can help you whenever you apply for a UK visa.
• A UK Business Visa is not included in the five-tier visa schemes but is importantly covered by this visa scheme. A business visa for the long term is given by this visa system.
• A UK Visitor Visa is a type of visa that allows you to conduct short-term business in the UK, as this type of visa provides you with the information you need to enter the UK as a traveller or as a tourist.
• A UK Family Visa is a visa that can help you bring your family members to the UK. If you believe you need to bring a family member to the UK, or if you want to join a family member who is already in the country. Eligibility Criteria for Obtaining a UK Student Visa For every visa category described above, you need to fulfil some of the conditions listed below:
• You must be aged 16 or above to apply for a UK student visa and at least 18 years of age to apply for a UK Work Visa.
• If you want to apply for a UK work visa, you have to score more than 95 points under the points system valid under the Tier 1 and Tier 2 visa schemes. In addition to this, students have to enrol themselves in UK Border Agency (UKBA) approved academic institutions before applying for the UK student visa.
• Your country should not be included in the European Economic Area or the EEA.
• You should have all the documents, like work experience certificates, academic scorecards, and others, needed to enrol in a college or apply for a job to enter the UK.
• You should have a sufficient amount of funds needed to help yourself during your stay on a student or work visa for your initial years in the UK.
• Submission of character and health certificates is also very important and will further prove your qualification for the required UK visa.
All of us come across so many people who want to go abroad for purposes like education, business, or jobs, or maybe to settle there permanently, but it's not happening. You know why? Because they are all not aware of the terms and conditions, not aware of the process and system, and here is where an expert like us comes into the picture. We at Meridean Overseas have been the best overseas education consultants for so many out there. We will help you resolve all of your immigration-related queries, confusions, and doubts.
28 November 2022
26 November 2022
25 November 2022
25 November 2022
24 November 2022
24 November 2022
23 November 2022
23 November 2022
21 November 2022
21 November 2022