UK work Visa

+91 8905998509 +91 8905998509 Monday to Saturday - 8 AM to 9 PM


Get in Touch

UK Work Permit Visa from India

The United Kingdom is one of the most famous migration options on the planet for those hoping to live and work in another country. Nonetheless, the migration framework in the United Kingdom is restricted. The UK's five-level focuses-based UK Visa framework, which scores candidates against a few rules intended to decide their qualification for a UK work Visa, was progressively eased from 2008 to 2010. You can't matter for a work license on your credit. Your boss in the United Kingdom should apply for your sake. The length of your authorization will be dictated by the idea of your movement and the sort of grant conceded. In the event that you have effectively found and been supported for a task in the UK, or then again assuming you have a visa however it keeps you from working, you might have to secure a work license.

This group includes the following occupations: 

Accurate Information about the types of Work Visas: 

Tier 2 (General) Visa: If you have been extended to a talented employment opportunity in the UK or are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you can apply for a Tier 2 (General) visa. Before you might apply to come to the UK to work, you should get an endorsement of sponsorship from authorized support (for example future manager), and the work you direct in the UK should be identified with crafted by your support association.

Tier 1 (General) Visa: If you have the authorization to remain ('leave to stay) in the UK, you can apply to move from your current visa to a Tier 1 (General) visa. You can't have any significant bearing for a Tier 1 (General) visa assuming you are not in the UK, and you can't regularly move from one more migration class to it.

Tier 1(Exceptional Talent visa): You can apply for a Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa on the off chance that you have been recognized as an all around the world eminent pioneer or rising innovator in your space in science, humanities, designing, medication, advanced innovation, expressions, or then again assuming you are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.

Representative of an Overseas Business visa: If you are not from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you can apply to travel to the UK as a representative of an overseas business if you are either: The only representative of a foreign firm proposing to establish a UK branch or a completely owned subsidiary for a foreign parent company. An employee of an international newspaper, news agency, or broadcasting company assigned to the UK on a long-term assignment

Domestic Workers in a Private Household Visa: If you are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland, you can apply for a visa to visit the UK with your employer if you: are a domestic worker in a private household, have worked for your employer for at least one year, and meet the other eligibility requirements.

Visa Benefits:

Eligibility Requirements: 

Required Documents:

When applying for a UK Skilled Worker visa, the following documents will be required:

Book Your Video Counselling Session