MBA in UK Without Work Experience for Indian Students - Your Guide
02 March 2022
06 November 2023
Are you planning to study in Australia but not sure what its major advantages are? Well, Australia is one of the most widely chosen study-abroad destinations, especially for Indian students. It is home to many of the top universities in the world, responsible for educating many brilliant minds holding important places in society.
In this blog, we’ll point to some of the top reasons to study in Australia for Indian students, answering the most asked why study in Australia questions of students. We’ll highlight the top universities and top courses and answer your frequently asked questions. So, make sure you stick through the end of the blog and let’s get this interesting read started, shall we?
Let us take a look at these reasons.
1. Australia is Safe and Diverse: Australia is pleased with its great range of cultures. It is evident that you will have a more fulfilling time at university if you study with peers from different backgrounds. Also, you'll be able to connect well with people worldwide and learn about some interesting viewpoints and cultural events by doing this. Other than this, the nation offers trustworthy medical care and a secure environment for students to live and study.
2. Institutes Offer Research Focused Programs: Do you know why Australia is the greatest place to study abroad now? Selecting one of Australia's top universities has several benefits, chief among them being their excellent research-focused curricula. They are renowned for having cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure to carry out important and transformative research in a variety of sectors, from real science to healthcare.
In order to motivate students to conduct research in areas of interest, the institutions also provide a variety of fellowships, which gives them the boost they need to climb the QS World Rankings.
3. Various Scholarships are Available: The availability of scholarships in Australia for Indian students is the major, although certainly not the last, incentive to study there. You'll be shocked to hear that financial aid and numerous well-funded scholarships are available in Australia for overseas students enrolled in degree programmes. This is one of the biggest reasons to study in Australia for Indian students.
For example, The University of Queensland offers a variety of scholarships, such as the well-known High Achievers Scholarships, to enable students to continue their education at the university without encountering any difficulties.
4. Offers World-Class Education to International Students: Australia is not only a fantastic place to live but also a popular study destination. As a matter of fact, around 38 of the 1300 best universities worldwide, according to the QS Rankings 2023, are situated in Australia.
With the greatest facilities and academic programmes, these universities provide top-notch experiences. Its system of higher education enjoys a stellar reputation around the world. Graduates at institutions like ANU, UNSW, or the University of Melbourne have independent, hands-on learning experiences that equip them with real-world skills rather than only academic knowledge.
5. Many Post-study Work Opportunities: You will be able to work up to 48 hours per fortnight as a part-time worker in Australia while studying at any Australian university. You may be eligible for a post-study work visa, allowing you to remain and work in Australia after completing your studies there. However, your ability to remain in Australia for a period of two to four years will depend on the university you attend.
6. Australia Offers Great Student Support: For international students, Australia offers a secure and friendly atmosphere. Elite colleges render a full range of support services, from social events and academic support to orientation and welcome sessions, including Monash University, ANU, and others. Apart from academic institutions, there exist government agencies and certain student associations to assist international students in their academic journey in Australia.
7. There are Many Affordable Cities: While the overall cost of living in Australia is high, there are several cities where you can choose an institute and study while paying affordable rent with an affordable cost of living. Cities like Gold Coast, Perth, Canberra, and Darwin can be on your list while looking to study in Australia on an affordable budget.
With state-of-the-art facilities, Australian universities offer the best of their resources to their students for them to benefit significantly from. Let’s take a look at some of the top universities in Australia.
University of Melbourne
University of Sydney
Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
The Australian National University
University of Queensland
La Trobe University
Swinburne University of Technology
University of Canberra
Charles Sturt University
Carnegie Mellon University Adelaide
Central Queensland University
Charles Darwin University
International Institute of Business and Technology (IIBT)
James Cook University
La Trobe University
Le Cordon Bleu
New York Film Academy Australia
Queensland International Business Academy
Southern Cross University
University of New South Wales
University of South Australia
University of Wollongong
Western Sydney University
Australian universities offer courses to students with distinct choices of study, so whether you wish to study arts or hotel management, universities in Australia have them all. With this, let’s take a look at the top courses for international students to study in Australia.
In conclusion, the nation of Aussies is a friendly place that can offer you many exciting opportunities after completing your education at any of the renowned institutions in the country. The country is safe and diverse for international students, offers good post-study work opportunities, and has affordable tuition with many scholarships available, along with many other significant points.
Moreover, while planning to study in Australia, make sure to keep the universities mentioned in mind and choose the course that fits your position well. Make sure to check all the details associated with your moving to Australia and consider all the points thoroughly. We know you’ll make the best decision for yourself. We wish you good luck with all your future endeavours.
We hope you had an insightful read about why study in Australia and the top reasons to do so for Indian students. If you would like to get a deeper insight into how to study in Australia, we encourage you to speak with our team of expert counsellors at any branch of Meridean Overseas Education Consultants (MOEC). Our counsellors will provide you with guidance throughout your study abroad journey.
Get help with the application process, SOPs and filing for a visa. Visit us and get one-to-one counselling, or avail yourself of free video counselling via our website. We will be happy to help you, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800-1230-00011.
Q1. Why do Indian students select to study in Australia?
Ans. When it comes to education, Australia boasts highly regarded universities, internationally recognised degrees, and a plethora of educational subsidies. Many students select Australia for short-term English courses for undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees.
Q2. How are Indian students' lives in Australia going?
Ans. For Indian students, living in Australia is fantastic, peaceful, and straightforward. Indians studying in Australia develop a far higher talent that helps them grow professionally and personally.
Q3. Is studying in Australia affordable?
Ans. Affordability depends on the student's financial condition, city, course and the university. The tuition fee in Australia might be 40,000 AUD to 60,000 AUD each academic year. However, many scholarships are granted to international students by universities, which can help reduce this fee strain substantially.
Q4. Does Australia require the IELTS?
Ans. The recommended exam for studying and migrating to Australia is IELTS, which practically fulfils the English language proficiency requirement at universities and is recognised by all professional organisations. You can sit for the IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training to receive a visa for permanent residency or to study in Australia.
Q5. How can I apply for an Australian scholarship?
Ans. Students must provide proof of their eligibility for the scholarship they are asking for, as scholarship awards are typically given out based on merit. In Australia, there are no prerequisite tests for scholarships. The IELTS is the sole test that students would need to take to prove their proficiency in the English language.
30 November 2023
29 November 2023
29 November 2023
28 November 2023
27 November 2023
25 November 2023