Invest Your Talent in Italy
This scholarship is applicable only for the student who are pursuing postgraduate courses in the following disciplines related:
- Advance technologies
This scholarship is for international students who want to pursue further studies in Italy. this scholarship will award the number of students for academics’ years 2022 – 2023. Invest your talent is sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and international cooperation. This program includes the mandatory internship in Italian companies. The aim of the program is to boost the economy of the country, where the student is going to pursue the course and work as well.
There are several countries that are eligible for Invest your talent, the list is following:
All the countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship program, this program is going to help the country as well as the student who is going to pursue their studies from Italy but There are several eligibility criteria which a student need to fulfill to have their ranking in Invest Your Talent. Student profiles should meet the criteria of the program to submit their applications.
Here is the list of eligibility Criteria
- Academic qualification is the main requirement. The student must be a bachelor's degree holder to be a valid candidate for the program. Students must be enrolled for pursuing a Masters degree.
- The student who is already enrolled in Italian universities or who already obtained their master degree from Italian universities are not going to be eligible for this scholarship
- Age is also a main requirement for getting the scholarship, students who are born on or after 1st January 1996 are eligible for Invest your talent program. Students who are before this particular year are not going to be entertained.
- To be one of the participants to get the scholarship you should meet the language requirement, the student must submit their proof of their English proficiency within the Common European Framework of Reference, and the candidate can submit their English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL. To fulfill the requirement of English proficiency candidates can provide a certificate issued or given by the university (where they completed their bachelor's degree) stating that their course was taught in English or the mode of instruction was in English. This certificate is also can be considered as proof for submitting an application.
- Italian proficiency is not mandatory but if you are known to the language then your profiles can be considered for the selection process.
- This scholarship is applicable for the students who have submitted their pre-application for one of the post-graduate courses listed in the program & students can apply for one course only.
- To get the scholarship student need to apply for the course through Invest your talent platform.
The scholarship is going to cover the 9 months of duration starting from 01st October 2022.
The candidate must complete all the necessary details and submit the online application.
All the details which the student is going to provide should be the same as it’s mentioned on the candidate’s passport.
There is a time frame for this scholarship, it will be for 1 month, it started from 14th January 2022 and the deadline will be on 15th February 2022.
Checklist for the documents which students need to provide for getting this scholarship:
- Bachelor Degree transcript should include the final grades as well
- If in case the candidate has given the final exams but didn’t receive the final transcript or Diploma from the university, they can submit a document issued by the university on the letterhead of the university stating that they have completed their Bachelor course but waiting for the diploma to be issued, this document must be signed by a representative of the Academic registrar’s office.
- English proficiency certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Italian proficiency can also be asked when applicable
- Candidates should make a video of their motivations (video should not be longer than 1 minute)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Valid Passport
If the documents are not in English, French, or Spanish then these documents are needed to be translated, both translated and the original copies need to be submitted.
Applications are going to be examined and evaluated by the technical committee controlled by the Italian ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation
Invest your talent committee will inform the selected candidates by the end of June 2022 through the email address used at the time of registration on the MY-APP Invest your talent platform.