As per the new update by the Italian Embassy New Delhi, the guidelines for documents submitted in the DOV application are listed as under.
- Final degree in original: From now onwards the provisional Degree / Diploma certificate is no more accepted with the application of Declaration of Value (DOV). Students have to submit the Original Degree / Diploma certificate. Also, need to submit one extra photocopy of the certificate.
- Legalized copy of final original Degree/School certificate: Students need to submit a photocopy of the final original Degree/School certificate, with the“Certified/true/authenticated copy” and date stamp from the University/Institute, then students need to a dove with HRD authentication from state secretariat office education department, From now onwards any type of SDM STAMP NOT ACCEPTED on academic documents and then student proceed with an apostille from MEA, and then translation by an authorized translator. Also, need to submit one extra photocopy of the documents.
- Transcript with apostille and translation: Previously there is only a need to legalize the final Degree / Diploma/School certificate, but from now onwards students have to apostille and translate all the transcripts in original. Also, need to submit one extra photocopy of the documents.
- Class 12 certificate: The student needs to submit his 12 standards (senior secondary School) Certificate in Original and one photocopy for the same.
- Information about theUniversity/Institute: Students have to mention the information about the classification of their previous University/Institute if private, autonomous, or state governed.
- Information on prevailing grading/credit system: Each university/institute / Board own their own grading system. On the basis of this students were awarded their grades. The grading system is generally mentioned behind the Transcript / Mark sheet. IN CASE not clearly mentioned or readable on the retro of the degree/transcript then students have to provide the Information on prevailing grading/credit system adopted by the University/Institute on the university letterhead with a sign and stamped by related authority.
- Acceptance Letter: Students need to submit his/ her pre-acceptance / acceptance letter provided by the Italian University/Institute.
- Pre-enrolment summary: If students already applied for pre-enrolment on the University portal, then they need to take a printout of the pre-enrolment summary from the University portal signed and submit it with the DOV application.
- Passport: Students need to submit the photocopy of the front and last page of the passport.
Note: Please make ensure that the NAME on the PASSPORT and NAME on the HIGHEST DEGREE is exactly matching.
Consular fees - Please note that in the case of DOV for Ph.D. and for employment in Italy applicable consular fees will be charged.
HRD Stamp - HRD is the regional Authentication Centre or secretariat (department of Education) of the state from which the degree has been obtained.
- Apostille - Should be obtained from the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India http://mea.gov.in/apostille.htm.
- Translation - For translation of the authenticated and apostilled degree, kindly refer to the list of translators.