US Student Visa

+91 8905998509 +91 8905998509 Monday to Saturday - 8 AM to 9 PM


Get in Touch

The United States is the world's most popular stop for study. It provides students from all disciplines with an unrivaled opportunity to learn and flourish in their subjects of study. It is the ideal destination for international students wishing to study and establish a life after graduation due to an economy that requires new talent every year. It is permissible to study in the United States with a US student visa.

Why the United States?

International students with a student visa can benefit from the greatest possible platform provided by US universities. Their high rankings attest to this, making studying in the United States worthwhile. The country's educational system offers students the most comprehensive courses, emphasizing both practical and academic study.

  1. Education at a Reasonable Cost
  2. Versatility and heterogeneity
  3. Excellent support system for foreign students
  4. Communities that are both healthy and safe
  5. Internships are available.
  6. Campus Life is Exciting

Cost Incurred

Universities in the United States are divided into two types:

Non-resident costs, which are frequently cheaper than private university costs, are used to compute international students' tuition prices at state universities. The cost of a student visa is not included. When you study in the United States, you will require between $10,000 and $55,000 a year to meet your tuition costs.

Program Annual Cost Incurred
Undergraduate Bachelor Degree $15,000 to $40,000
Graduate Programs $20,000 to $40,000
Doctoral Degree $20,000 to $45,000

Intakes in the USA

There are three types of admissions to institutions in the United States. When studying in the United States, students have the option of choosing from three primary flexible intakes: Spring (January), Fall (September), and Summer (May).

You must select the intake that best meets your needs and submit your application accordingly. Remember that the application deadline is normally a few months before the semester's start date. You'll also need to coordinate your application for a student visa in the United States with your college application.

Required Eligibility for Students in Us Universities:

  1. Students must be at least 18 years old.
  2. During academic semesters, international students can work on campus for up to 20 hours per week or fewer, and full-time during academic break periods, such as the summer.
  3. Off-campus employment necessitates a written or documented authorization from the USCIS or the OISS.
  4. To be eligible for any type of off-campus job, you must be currently in legal status and have been enrolled as a student on an F-1 student visa in the United States for at least one academic year.

US Student Visa Requirements (F1 Visa)

For your US Student Visa application to US universities, you will typically require the following:

  1. A valid passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the duration of your visit.
  2. A recent passport photo is required.
  3. DS-160 confirmation page.
  4. Form I to 20
  5. SEVIS application fees must be paid.
  6. Non-immigrant visa application

If there are any additional criteria, your university will notify you before you submit your application.


After graduation, F1 student visa holders are eligible for up to 12 months of OPT (optional practical training). This means that after you finish your studies, you can work for a year. It is a temporary work authorization that allows students to get practical experience in their subject of study. If you want to keep working in the US after that, you'll need to apply for a work visa. Even if you don't have a job offer or haven't applied for OPT, you can stay in the US for up to 60 days after finishing your education at a US university.

Student Dependent Visa

The F2 Visa is for students who are dependent on them. The F2 visa is a non-immigrant dependant visa that allows F1 student visa holders' immediate family members to visit the United States. The spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 of the person studying in the United States are considered dependents.

Eligibility for the F2 Visa

  1. The applicant must be the spouse of someone who is on an F1 student visa.
  2. The applicant must be an unmarried child of an F1 visa holder under the age of 21.
  3. The applicant must be able to maintain his or her family in the United States financially.

F2 Visa Requirements

  1. Obtaining a passport (both original and photocopies)
  2. Confirmation of visa application (DS-160)
  3. A photograph that complies with visa requirements in the United States
  4. Birth Certificate of Dependent Children
  5. Certificate of Marriage for Spouses
  6. Receipt of Visa Fee Payment
  7. I-20 form of the applicant
  8. Copy of I-20 form for F1 visa holder Bank statements, tax records, and employment documents as proof of financial stability

Benefits of F2 Visa

  1. EXTENDED VISA STAYS: If the initial F1 student visa holder extends his or her stay, the F2 visa dependents are immediately eligible to do so as well. To renew an F2 visa, the applicant simply has to fill out Form I-539 and attach proof of his/her financial situation.
  2. CHANGE OF VISA STATUS: The applicant can enter the United States on an F2 visa and then seek a visa change. You can upgrade your visa status to F1 by enrolling in a US higher education program at a US university. If you find a suitable job, you can request a change of visa status.
  3. GETTING A GREEN CARD: You are eligible to apply for a Green Card on your own, even if your primary F1 visa holder already has one. You can apply for a Green Card after changing your visa status to one that allows you to work and study (e.g., an L1 visa). You will be eligible for a Green Card if you can find work.
  4. ACCESS TO HEALTHCARE: F2 visa holders in the United States have access to medical services and hospitals. However, if you want to stay for a long time or foresee a medical emergency, you should consider purchasing health insurance to cover the high costs of medical care.

F2 Visa Restrictions

  1. Working permission is not granted.
  2. Social Security Number is not available to you since you are not eligible.
  3. I'm not allowed to continue my schooling.
  4. You are not permitted to enter the United States before the F1 student visa holder.
  5. You are unable to obtain a Social Security Number since you are unable to work (SSN).
  6. An F2 visa does not allow you to work in the United States. However, you are permitted to perform unpaid volunteer work.
  7. The F2 visa does not allow you to pursue a Bachelor's or Master's degree at a US university. You are, nonetheless, qualified for leisure and vocational training programs. On an F2 visa, dependent children can finish elementary, middle, and high school. If you want to continue your education, you'll need to file for a visa status change first.
  8. For first-time travel to the United States on an F2 visa, you must either be accompanied by the principal F1 visa holder or fly later after the F1 holder. You are not permitted to enter the United States before being an F1 visa holder. This only applies when entering the United States for the first time; it does not apply to subsequent visits.

M1 Visa: Student Visa for Vocational Studies

The M1 visa is a type of non-immigrant student visa that is issued by the USCIS to international students who intend to study in the United States; however, it is not granted to all students. This is intended for those considering vocational training in the United States. Students can enter the United States on an M1 visa and undertake full-time vocational studies.

What Can You Do With an M1 Visa?

As a student, you can apply for a driver's license, a bank account in the United States, health care services, and work under specific conditions using the M1 visa.

What you are unable to do concerning the application for a student visa

  1. In the United States, you cannot apply for non-academic or vocational training courses.
  2. You have the minimum educational requirements for entry into the vocational program.
  3. You were accepted into a U.S.-based educational institution and issued a Form I-20.
  4. You have a sufficient command of the English language.
  5. You've demonstrated that you have the finances to meet your expenses while in the United States.
  6. You are a permanent resident of your own country.
  7. You have no plans to stay in the United States after your degree is completed.
  8. The university believes that the education you will receive will benefit your own country.

Document Required:

  1. A passport that is valid for at least six months is required.
  2. Recent photos DS-160 confirmation Visa appointment letter
  3. Expense receipts
  4. Certificates of education
  5. Financial stability proof
Book Your Online Counselling Session