- Toronto is the capital city of Ontario, and the most populated city in Canada.
- Toronto is famous for being one of the most welcome, diverse, multicultural cities, crime less city in the world.
- Toronto is famous and known an international hub for overseas education, tourism business, arts, and culture, fashion, Entertainment, IT, Education, environmental innovation, food services.
- English is the official language
- Toronto has a variety of museums, galleries, and national historic sites, clubs. The city is also popular for its festivals, public events, entertainment districts, and sporting activities.
- Toronto in Canada’s is a mixture of ethnically diverse city, and celebrates its diversity through its rich traditions, music and languages, food, culture and festivals.
- The city has a vibrant setting with frequent festivals, theatre performances, and sporting activities
- The entertainment in Toronto includes -nightclubs, bars and restaurants, Sport activities clubs, International student clubs and houses- the highest concentration in the city
- The climate in Toronto can be explained as, with warm summers and cold winters. Due to polar masses, winter is very cold in Canada with minus degree temperature. From mid-November to March, its time of mainly in the form of snow.
- Fog is usually common year-round in the nights and early mornings
- Toronto is a main hub for students who want study in canada for higher study as includes Universities -public and private university, vocational schools, degree and diploma granting DLI colleges.
- Colleges in Toronto include technical, applied arts, business, IT, Research programs and applied science schools.
Top Popular Colleges:
- Seneca College.
- Centennial College
- Humber College
- George Brown College.
- Ryerson University. ...
- York University. ...
- University of Toronto
Best places to visit in Toronto for international students
Royal Ontario Museum, Niagara Falls, Scarborough Bluffs Park, Toronto Islands, Toronto Zoo
Finding work as a student
If you are registered as a full-time student at DLI institution in Canada, you will be able to receive a study permit which will allow you to work on and off-campus. International students are allowed to work for up to 20 hours per week during the college time, and up to 40 hours a week during semester breaks.