Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

My dream is to become a priest in the USA, but I don't have U.S. citizenship. What should I do, and how can I join a seminary in the USA?


Jafor Howlader

Our experts counsellors will guide you for this. If you need details then contact us at or 1800-1230-00011.

Meridean overseas whatsappChat