Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I want to apply for 4 year ug cource but i am not ielts and (12 th nios) and B. A course in 2019 completed plese help me



The requirement of IELTS depends on the institute you are applying to. There are many universities that accept alternatives to IELTS as proof of English language proficiency. You must check this with the university of your choice. Also, if you wish to seek guidance over this, you may contact our expert counsellors for the country you wish to apply to. Reach out to or 1800-1230-00011.


No answer

Meridean overseas whatsappChat