Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I studied art education please what are some the courses I can do for masters



Meridean Overseas

If you have studied art education, there are several master's-level courses you could consider pursuing, like Master of Arts in Art Education, Master of Fine Arts in Studio Art, Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction, Master of Arts in Museum Studies, Master of Library Science with a specialization in art librarianship, etc. For more information or any queries, you can contact us on or 18­00-1230-00011.

Book Your Online Counselling Session

Meridean overseas whatsappChat