Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I have seven years gap after my senior secondary. Is it possible to get usa visa without ielts nd PTE ??? If yes please suggest some universities to me



Meridean Overseas

Seven years gap is not an issue if you can justify, and yes you can go without IELTS or PTE, but you have to write Duolingo exam. If you have query regarding, you can contact us at or 1800-1230-00011.

Meridean overseas whatsappChat