Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

Hello.. I am a bio Technology engg graduate opting to pursue my master with same professional.Recommend the University with affordable price.. Thank you



Meridean Overseas

Universities like the University of Toronto, the University of Melbourne, McGill University, Arizona State University, etc., offer master's degrees in Biotechnology Engineering. If there's a particular country you're looking to study in, you may contact us on or call us at our toll-free no. 1800-1230-00011 for full detail about the enrollment.

Meridean overseas whatsappChat