Can I study in USA without SAT?


Characters 0 / 2500
Abhay Singh

You can enroll in UG courses in the United States without taking the SAT. Many US higher education institutions welcome international students for UG courses without having them to write the SAT.

Get a Quote

Book your video counselling Session