It is important that when you start preparing to study in Italy the universities demand for specific academic docments. Students must know that there are academic documents which you need to submit to university and then there are two key documents which are your SOP and CV. Students must be aware that they should spend some time preparing both these documents as university will consider these documents and will make decision based on them.
HRD :- Students must get their final degree verified. Italian embassy changes its requirements usaually every year so please check their official website for clear requirements. HRD verification can be done at local Secretrate offices in every state.
Appostile : Students must get their academic documents appostile from Ministry of External Affairs. You can check complete appostile process at MEA website
After getting all your documents HRD and appostile you must get your DOV done from VFS. This process usally take more then 30 days. DOV and pre -enrollnment process can be done parallally.
Documents required for visa
1. Visa application form.
2. Offer letter of the Institution duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Institution.
3. Work Experience Certificate (if any) duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the Organization.
4. Highest Degree/Diploma duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the institution and certified by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs (Apostille Certificate). Declaration of Value of the applicant’s educational certificates duly legalized by the Consular Office of the Embassy or alternatively not required as advised by the local Italian Institution.
5. Prearranged accommodation. Reservation of accommodation is accepted provided that the student has paid a deposit and a cancellation fee is involved. Please note that proof of pre arranged accommodation has to be presented even if it is arranged or covered by the institution.
Airplane ticket booking.
6. Travel Medical Insurance of 30,000 Euros at least for one month.
7. Two colour photographs (45 mm Height and 35 mm Width) of the applicant with white background (70-80% face visibility).
8. Documents indicating that you possess sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin or residence.
9. Affidavit of Support from the sponsor.
10. Bank account statement of the applicant’s sponsor for the last three months duly signed and stamped by an authorized person of the bank. Funds should be 6 months old.
11. Income tax return acknowledgment of sponsor for the last three assessment years.
Hurry up before admissions close.
We appreciate you contacting us. Will get back to you soon!