Accommodation Crisis for International Students in the UK | UK Student Visa | January Intake

Tips to Solve Accommodation Crisis in UK

The UK is one of the best places for international students to pursue higher education. There are various world-ranked universities in UK. The opportunity of 2 years of PSW (Post Study Work) attracts a large number of international students to study in UK. The overall skill development and knowledge that international students gain while studying in UK is highly competitive. 
Before moving to study in UK, international students are advised to book accommodation. Most of the universities in UK facilitate the accommodation in the university itself to international students. However, the students can also book private accommodation (accommodation outside the university). International students might face an accommodation crisis in UK, if they do not book for it in advance. Also, the students have to mention their accommodation address while enrolling in the university. They can get help from the University Student Service Centre to find accommodation. 
The students who wish to know more about study in UK may contact our expert counsellors at any branch of Meridean Overseas Education Consultant (MOEC). Our counsellors will provide you with all the support that you need to study in UK. For any queries/ details, you can mail us at application02@meridean.org or call us at 1800-1230-00011.

Contact MOEC Experts for Study Abroad Guidance!


By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.