US Business Visa

+91 8905998509 +91 8905998509 Monday to Saturday - 8 AM to 9 PM


Get in Touch

US Business Visa

Millions of business visitors visit the United States each year, which serves as the global commerce hub. The B1 Business Visa for the United States is intended for short-term business trips to the country. This visa is normally good for 6-12 months and is intended to help with business operations including attending conferences and conducting negotiations. The visa's scope is broad, allowing for a wide range of activities other than active business action.

US B1 Visa Details

Visitors utilize the B1 Visa for a wide range of business purposes. It is used by business people and executives visiting the United States for a variety of reasons, including:

  1. Organizing negotiations
  2. Meetings for sales or investment
  3. Talk about your upcoming purchases or investments.
  4. For business investment
  5. Attending meetings
  6. to conduct interviews and hire employees
  7. For the aim of the research

To allow for full security clearance and processing while meeting all US business visa criteria, you should apply for the visa at least 2-3 months in advance. A personal interview may be required in some instances.

Documents Required

Because the B1 visa has no quota, the documentation requirements are less stringent than for migrant visas. In most cases, your application package must include:

  1. Your travel document
  2. Evidence of funds
  3. Letters justifying your visit to the United States Letter from your employer if you are travelling as an employee
  4. If you're going on business, you'll need proof of ownership.
  5. Other supporting documents, such as insurance

Stay Duration

The US B1/B2 Visa allows you to stay for a maximum of six months. While you are still in the United States, your visa may expire. All you have to do now is make sure you don't stay longer than the Immigration Officer allows.

Eligibility Criteria

To be qualified for a B-1 visa, you must be able to establish the following:

  1. Your journey aims to enter the United States for legitimate business purposes; you intend to stay for a set period, and you have adequate means to cover the costs of your trip and your stay in the United States.
  2. You have a residence outside of the United States that you do not intend to relinquish, as well as other links that will assure your return to your home country at the end of your visit.
  3. Otherwise, you are eligible to enter the United States.

B1 Non Migrant Visitors for Business Who Are Personal/ Domestic Servants or Employees of Foreign Airlines

If their activities in the United States are in connection with their foreign employment, certain personal or domestic servants accompanying or following individuals in a B, E, F, H, I, J, L, or TN nonimmigrant classification, as well as certain employees of foreign airlines, may be eligible for B-1 nonimmigrant status. Such actions are not considered prohibited local "employment" or "work for hire" within the United States for the B-1 classification.

While these B-1 nonimmigrants are not required to get an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) from USCIS before engaging in their permitted B-1 activities, they may do so by submitting Form I-765. However, such individuals will be judged to have breached their B-1 nonimmigrant status if they participate in activities outside of their B-1 nonimmigrant status, such as working for another company in the United States. They are also not permitted to stay in the United States for longer than the B-1 nonimmigrant status allows.

Book Your Video Counselling Session