So, if you don't have appropriate financial resources, don't have an ITR because your father is a farmer, or don't have three years of bank statements, this blog is for you. Today I will going to tell you about one of such study destination in Europe where you can get admission in very low tuition fees and scholarship opportunity.
So the destination is Poland
- The Polish university education system having an oldest history of about 650 years.
- It is situated in the Europe.
- Pole citizen’s knows to speak English very well so there will be no further issues in communication will be there.
- Poland's excellent law and order commitment ensures a high level of personal security.
- Admission on the basis of MOI
- Scholarship opportunity
Overall Tuition Fees and Cost of Living in Poland
- University tuition prices are also relatively affordable, costing between 2000 and 3500 Euro each year, with the option to pay in two instalments.
- The cost of living in Poland is very lower than in other European countries. It will cost you in between 200-500 Euros in order to cover your living, food, and transportation cost
- Comparatively terrific and low cost public transport facility is provided by Poland.
Documents Required for Application
- Passport copy,
- 10th & 12th Class Certifcate,
- Scan copy of a clear photograph,
- student need to submit Language Certificate either of any one (IELTS= 5.5, TOEFL=IBT 72, TOEIC =700,) Test will be there if language certificate is not available
- Bachelor’s Final / provisional degree (in the case if candidate applies for MASTER’s Degree programs);
- official transcripts and mark sheets from the previous University,
Merit Based Scholarship Opportunity in Poland
YOU CAN APPLY FOR MERIT BASED SCHOLARSHIP IF YOU:
- are not a Polish citizen;
- If you already have a proven and outstanding academic records and also has a proven extracurricular performance;
- if you have a minimum IELTS 6.0 certificate or similar internationally recognized language certificate.
Job Scope in Poland
In Poland there are no any restrictions related to working hours for any student having a Polish type D student visa. There in Poland, International students can work without having a requirement of a work permit, but a student should have a valid residence permit.
Another good news is, it is possible for a student to work on a full-time bases during their studies, but they should make sure that working should not affect their studies. If working full-time has a negative impact on their grades, the student may find it difficult to renew their residency visa.
Recently Poland needs workers to compensate labour shortage
- According to the latest news by the Ministry of Labour in Poland, Poland already loses around 1.35 million of his regular workers of total employable population, till 2021 because of pandemic.
- The government is already working to close the deficit as quickly as feasible.
Documents Requirements for Poland student visa more than 90 Days or D type Visa
The following documents you will need to provide at the time of applying for a Poland study type D visa:
- A signed and completely filled student visa application form.
- Valid passport.
- Official letter of acceptance or an offer letter from university where you applied for your higher studies in Poland
- Your Euro pass CV
- Secondary and Senior School passing certificates (In case of bachelors) and bachelors Transcripts | Mark sheets and provisional | Final Degree diploma
- MOI or Proof of your English language proficiency
- Show money as an evidence showing that you have adequate funds to support all your expenses during your studies in Poland.
- Health insurance Certificate of minimum 3 months but 1 year is recommended.
- Standard passport-size photo which contain 80% face visible with white background.
- Confirmed hotel reservation in Poland for at least 15 days to one month.
- Confirmed one way Air Tickets
Visa processing time
Once when you submitted your visa application with all required documents, then overall review and a response from embassy should take around 15 days. In some of the cases, visa processing can take a bit longer, and some delays might be occur in case of any document pendency or further document requirements.
It is an advise to all students that student can start their visa application process three months before university enrolment date after getting offer letter or acceptance letter.