MBA in UK Without Work Experience for Indian Students - Your Guide
02 March 2022
22 October 2021
Since last few years saw a major shift in the number of Indian students choosing to go abroad for their higher studies. Most of the desired students chose western countries for higher education in countries almost like the UK, Canada, US, and some European countries being the preferred locations. Malta is one such country that is often chosen by many abroad-going aspirants. There are many advantages to choosing study in Malta as a study destination to pursue your higher education. Some of those are
1. The History and Rich Heritage of universities in Malta: the University of Malta was founded in 1592, it offers many popular courses from which the students can choose. The quality of education is first, world-class trainers and lecturers provide the students an excellent environment and space to develop on multiple aspects.
2. Advantages of Knowing the English Language: As Malta was under British till 1964, most of the local’s individuals speak fluent English. Maltese and English are the official languages spoken in Malta. This makes it easy for students coming from other non-European countries to converse with the locals without any trouble. Indian student's community continuously growing in the Country, which makes Malta a very welcoming country for Indian students.
3. Low living cost: When compared to other countries like the UK, USA, Canada, and other European countries Malta is much more economical. For an international student, it is easy to live there without putting any additional burden on their savings. In Malta, students can enjoy a high standard of living with ineffective costs. Students get additional advantages in many instances which help to reduce their expenses, like discounted public transport for students.
4. Eligibility criteria for Getting Student Visas: The eligibility criteria for student visas are relatively simple &straightforward, but there are some important documents that are needed such as an original passport, a passport size photo, and one signed student visa application form and related documents.
5. Overwhelming weather, cuisine, and culture: Malta is blessed with pleasant weather and sunlight throughout the year and even in the coldest times the climate is best than many other European countries. The culture in Malta expresses joy and happiness with lots of festivals and other activities throughout the year. When it comes to dishes and cuisine, Maltese cuisine has lots of verities with fresh seafood along with lots of fruits and vegetables.
6. Safety that Malta offers: Malta is one among the list of safest countries in the world. The Malties are very friendly and well-educated people. The crime rate in Malta is one of the lowest in Europe and the country is also listed as one of the safest places for students in the world to live and also with less occurrence of natural disasters.
7. The best place for Exploring: Malta is situated in the Mediterranean Sea. The country has medieval landscapes and cities which create great opportunities to explore the island. International students can access the opportunities provided byMalta to come and experience the island at its beauty. Apart from the quality of education, the people and culture in Malta create an unbeatable experience for each and every international student who comes to Malta.
8. Work Placements and Internship opportunity: If as an international student you want to get ahead into a professional career you should consider doing work placements in the sector you are interested in and currently studying in. It’s always a good idea to start as early as possible – don’t wait until you finish your graduate to gain experience: the jobs market is very competitive, by proving and showing your commitment, you will stand out.
Work placements and internships opportunities give you the edge to develop relevant knowledge, experience, and skills while getting experience of university life in a real working environment.
08 December 2023
07 December 2023
30 November 2023
29 November 2023
29 November 2023
28 November 2023