Study in Germany | Free Education Chances in Germany 2023

Tips For DS-160 Form

The US is one of the best study-abroad destinations for international students. The various world-ranked universities and high education standards attract many international students to study in US. The universities offer international students a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Generally, USA Universities offer three intakes, i.e., January, May, and September. Before moving to study in USA, international students have to file for an F-1 visa (US student visa). To complete the visa process, students have to fill DS-160 form.

DS-160 is a non-immigrant visa application form. While making an application, students must ensure that they fill out all the information honestly and should have a stable internet connection. Also, students must collect all their documents before filling out the form and complete all the information carefully and correctly.

Moreover, the students who wish to enrol for the summer intake may contact our expert counsellors at any branch of Meridean Overseas Education Consultants (MOEC). Our expert counsellors will provide you with the best guidance and support for the admission and visa process. Students can also take free online counselling through our website. For more information or any queries, you can mail us at application02@meridean.org or call us at our toll-free no. 1800-1230-00011.

Contact MOEC Experts for Study Abroad Guidance!


By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.