Italian goverment announces new rules to study in Italy for Indian Students
Italian embassy in India has confirmed some major changes for students to make their visa application. All those who are seeking for their visa for september 2021 intake are now required to maintain 3 times more funds then previous requirement. The Government has confirmed the following changes to get succesful Italy student visa.
1. From the Academic Year 2021 Parents only (Father & Mother) will Sponsor the candidate
2. ITR is Mandatory for 3 Years and banks.
3. Now the students need to show one month old fund of 5984 euros per year i.e. For Bachelors (5984*3 = 17952 Euros ==> 16 Lakhs of Rupees (INR) Approx.) and for Masters (5984*2=11,968 Euros ==> 12 Lakhs of Rupees (INR) Approx.).
4. Adequate proof of Boarding and Lodging OR A minimum of Euros 9000 on top of the required financial documents.
5. Air Tickets: One way flight details or airline reservation printout. OR a minimum of Euros 2200 on top of the required financial documents.
6. Students can apply for Education Loan through Vidya Lakshmi Portal. Up to 7.5 Lakhs of Loan Amount, no Collateral Security Required.
7. Students can sponsor themselves if he/she is the earning person in the family but for this he/She needs to show ITR of Last 3 Years / Form 16 / Salary Slips of himself/herself. And also need to Show above Mentioned Funds.
8. Fix Deposit is not accepted as Show Money. Fix Deposit needs to be neutralized and then the amount should be shown in the Student bank account. The proof of Neutralize of Fix Deposit also needs to be attached.
Rest Other Requirements are the same as previous Years.
Hurry up before admissions close.
We appreciate you contacting us. Will get back to you soon!