How to apply in US Universities? Study in USA Fall Intake 2023

Be Aware of Submitting Original Documents for Your Visa Process

For many international students, the United States is a dream destination to study in. Some of the most prestigious universities are located in the US. International students can often enroll at US universities in three intakes: January, May, and September. Moreover, to apply to universities in the US, we go to consultancies. International students must provide certain documentation in order to enroll in US universities, but a lot of agents or consultants are now obtaining students' original documents for the application procedure.

As we all know, the US Embassy or US universities never request your original documents, like your passport, academic transcripts, or mark sheets. Even if your counsellor asks for your original documents or a hard copy of a specific document, keep in mind that there is no use for that paper during the application process. In the market, some agents do this on purpose so they can ask you for a large amount of money in return for your documents.

If you are dealing with this kind of situation or you don’t know what type of documents are required for a student visa application, then you can mail us your profile. Moreover, students who wish to study in the United States may contact our expert counsellors at any branch of Meridean Overseas Education Consultants (MOEC). You can also take free online counselling through our website. Our expert counsellors will provide you with the best guidance and support for admission and visa processes. For more information or any queries, you can mail us at application02@meridean.org or call us at our toll-free no. 1800-1230-00011.

Contact MOEC Experts for Study Abroad Guidance!


By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies.