GEORGE BROWN COLLEGE
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto (Ontario, Canada). Like many other colleges in Ontario, GBC was chartered in 1966 by the government of Ontario and opened the next year.
Student satisfaction in regards of employment-
- Employment six months after graduation 82.2%
- Graduate Satisfaction 77.8%
- Employer Satisfaction 88.3%
- Graduation Rate 66.5%
George Brown offers a wide variety of programs in art and design, business, community services, early childhood education, construction and engineering technologies, health sciences, hospitality and culinary arts, preparatory studies, as well as specialized programs and services for recent immigrants and international students.
The College has three campuses located in downtown Toronto.
- Casa Loma Campus
- St. James Campus
- Waterfront Campus
Post Graduate Programs:
Overall, 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.0
Post – Secondary Programs (Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma):
Overall, 6.0 bands with no band less than 6.0
1. Undergraduate Programs:- 55% – 60% or above
- Minimum overall of 60% in 10th and 12th Grade for all streams
- Minimum overall of 50% in English in 10th and 12th Grade
2. Post Graduate Programs: 60% – 65% or above in qualifying degree
- Minimum overall average of 55% for Business programs
- Overall average 60% for all other streams.
- Fashion programs must have a first-class degree with a minimum of 70%. (Few programs may have higher academic requirement)
Intakes: January, May, September
Course Duration: 1 Year, 2 Years, 3 Years, 4 Year
Gap: Do not accept study gaps of more than 5 years
- Accept no more than 6 backlogs in a 3-year degree.
- Accept no more than 8 backlogs in a 4-year degree.
$15,190 to $27,930 Approx.