Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

This is bhaskar, completed my wth 50% n also I'm pursuing CA i want to do ms in us thnq


Surbhi Sharma

Dear Bhaskar, US has always been welcoming to international students, your interest in pursuing a master's degree in the US will add a start mark to your CV, there are certain eligibility requirements for different courses and different universities so please share your documents at to discuss the further process.

Book Your Online Counselling Session