Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

My Daughter is 6 years old and i am travelling to canada on closed work permit, the office team has asked me to create a initial CAQ profile for my daughter, but i refered many videos, but couldn't fill it like school details and fees,term. can you please help me i can be reached on mobile +91-9321002776,



Meridean Overseas

Yes, it would help if you had CAQ. We will not be about to help you regarding this as we do not deal with work permit visas.

Book Your Video Counselling Session