Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

i have 12year gap can get usa f1 visa ?



Meridean Overseas

Yes, obtaining a USA F1 visa with a 12-year gap is possible. It depends on several factors, such as the reasons for the gap, the applicant's qualifications, and intentions. If you have relevant work experience to fulfil the gap, absolutely you can get an F1 visa. For more information, you can contact us at or 1800-1230-00011.

Book Your Video Counselling Session