Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I done bachelor of science form Kalinga University. Am i looking for uk study visa?


Meridean overseas

To obtain a UK study visa, you will need to apply for a Tier 4 student visa, which requires a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies from a licensed Tier 4 sponsor in the UK, evidence of sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses, English language proficiency, academic qualifications, and payment of the visa application fee. It's important to start the process early and consider consulting with a qualified immigration lawyer or adviser. If you wish to seek help with your applications you can contact our counsellors at or 1800-1230-00011.

Book Your Video Counselling Session