Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I did bachelor degree from Kalinga University.,but I am from Punjab , uk is accepting other states degree for Tier visa4?


Test entry03

Yes, the Tier 4 visa program accepts degrees from universities located in other states within the UK, including Kalinga University. For more information you can contact us at or 1800-1230-00011.

Book Your Video Counselling Session