Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I came on study visa to Italy, and found that there’s no scholarship available at the moment, and I can’t afford to the least amount payments. As a result, I have not been to university so far. My field is Master in Circular Economy at the Tuscia Univer



Meridean Overseas

It sounds like you're in a difficult situation. Contact the university's financial aid or international student office for advice and support. They may be able to provide you with information about alternative funding options or other resources that can help you manage your expenses. Additionally, you can work part-time while studying to help cover your expenses. Many universities have programs in place to help international students find part-time work. Another option could be to find a roommate to share the expenses. You could also look for external scholarships or grants for international students. Some foundations or organizations offer scholarships to students from specific countries or for specific fields of study. Consider taking a gap year and working to save money. Once you have saved enough money, you can return to school and finish your degree.

Book Your Online Counselling Session