Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

I already Been to Manchester uk between 2011 to 2013 in student visa .But due to health and other issues I do not meet my college attendance requirements . Due to this my college does not grant me any certification. So I came back to india .now my question is this can I now go for further study in uk for my masters?


Test entry03

Since you have previously studied in the UK, it is important to address the issue of your previous attendance requirements not being met. It is possible that your previous college has reported your attendance issues to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), which could affect your ability to obtain a student visa for future studies in the UK. If you are unsure about the status of your previous student visa and any reporting to UKVI, it may be helpful to consult with an immigration lawyer or advisor. They can provide guidance on your individual circumstances and the best way to proceed. Overall, while your previous attendance issues may present some challenges, it is possible to pursue further study in the UK if you are able to meet the entry requirements and obtain a valid student visa. If you wish to study in UK you can contact our expert counsellors at or 1800-1230-00011.

Book Your Video Counselling Session