Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

Hi hope you are doing well. Actually i need aome information related to decreto flussi visa. I am a professional Electrical Engineer and I am also a resident of Qatar.


Test entry03

Sure, I can help you with the decreto flussi visa information. The decreto flussi program allows foreign workers to come to Italy for seasonal or temporary work. It is also known as the quota system for non-EU nationals. This program allows for a limited number of visas to be issued each year, and the quota is divided into different categories of workers, including highly skilled workers. You may be eligible for the highly skilled worker category as a professional electrical engineer. However, it's important to note that the number of visas available for this category is limited, and the competition for them is usually high. To apply for a decreto flussi visa, you will need to find an Italian employer who is willing to sponsor your visa application. The employer will need to apply to the Italian government, providing information about the job you will be doing and your qualifications. If your application is approved, you will be issued a visa that allows you to come to Italy and work for a limited time. As a resident of Qatar, you will also need to obtain a Schengen visa to enter Italy. The Schengen visa is a type of visa that allows you to travel to and within most European countries. You must apply for this visa at the Italian embassy or consulate in Qatar. It's important to note that the decreto flussi program is subject to change each year, and the number of visas available may vary depending on the needs of the Italian economy. You should check with the Italian embassy or consulate in Qatar for the latest information on the program and the application process.

Book Your Video Counselling Session