Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

Can language be a barrier to study in the USA?



If you are willing to study in the USA, English is mandatory. Students can give IELTS or TOEFL or Duolingo or PTE exams, there are also few universities who can consider your application on the basis of MOI (medium of instruction) stating that your previous education was completed in English language.

Book Your Video Counselling Session