Ask Answer: India's Largest Education Community

  • 1000+Experts
  • Quick Responses
  • Reliable Answers

can i study master's in computer science in youth mobility scheme visa uk ?



Meridean Overseas

Yes, you may be able to study a master's degree in computer science in the UK on a Youth Mobility Scheme visa, also known as a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility) visa. This visa allows individuals from certain countries to live and work in the UK for up to two years. However, it is important to note that you may need to meet certain requirements to be eligible for this visa, including a minimum income threshold. Additionally, you will need to be accepted into a master's program at a UK university before you can apply for the visa. If you wish to know more about the Youth Mobility Scheme you may contact us at or 1800-1230-00011.

Book Your Online Counselling Session